Sudoku.xls – system requirements.
· A PC with Windows installed on a fixed hard drive. Sudoku.xls works with Windows Vista, XP, 2000 and 98 SE. It may work with other versions, I just haven’t tried it. Any feedback would be appreciated (email address at the bottom of this page).
· Microsoft Excel must be installed and Macros enabled. Sudoku.xls was developed using Microsoft Excel 2003, however I have also tested it on Microsoft Excel 2002 / XP. I cannot guarantee that it will run on earlier versions. However, if the unregistered version works then the registered version should also. Again, any feedback would be appreciated.
· Minimum Screen Resolution of 1024x768 is required to be able to see the complete screens in email mode, without scrolling.
· Direct email interface works with Outlook 2003 & Outlook 2002. It may also work with other email clients, but I haven’t tried it. Again, any feedback would be appreciated.
· Some method to unzip the downloaded file. You can get a free evaluation copy of Winzip here.
· You can now download Sudoku.xls by clicking on the Download.com button, immediately underneath my Sponsors' links, below.
There is no charge for the un-registered version of Sudoku.xls. However, if you find it useful, and would like to make a donation (however small) to cover the cost of a cup of coffee, while I continue to develop and improve the product, it would be greatly appreciated. You can make a voluntary donation, by Credit Card or Paypal by clicking on the coffee cup below.
You are free to distribute the unregistered version of Sudoku.xls at no charge and without any alterations to the program or work sheets. Sudoku.xls is for personal use only and puzzles created using the Creator function may not be sold or otherwise used commercially. More information is available by clicking the © copyright graphic on the Sudoku work sheet in Sudoku.xls
Please follow the following instructions if you wish to register the and buttons. The Price is:
£4.99 stg. US$9.99 or €7.49 per licence.
A licence is valid for installation on a single PC only with a fixed hard drive. Changing the hard drive of the PC on which sudoku.xls is installed will require the purchase of a new licence.
Registering also activates the buttons in the Creator worksheet. This allows you to generated puzzles at a desired level.
A single copy of Sudoku.xls can be registered on several PC’s with the appropriate payment. However, as Sudoku.xls is single user it will only be possible for it to be accessed from 1 PC at a time. However, if duplicate copies are made (ie. the file Sudoku.xls is copied to another location on the network drive) each copy can be run on any machine.
Bulk Licence purchases are available at the following prices :
Bulk Licence prices are only available for a single transaction purchase. However, individual Registration keys can be requested for up to 1 year from the date of the purchase.
Payment is only accepted via PayPal using credit or debit card.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT PRESSING THE BUTTON GENERATES A REGISTRATION CODE BEFORE MAKING ANY PAYMENT. THIS IS IMPORTANT AS Sudoku.xls REGISTRATION MACRO USES ADVANCED FUNCTIONS TO GENERATE THE KEY AND MAY NOT BE COMPATIBLE WITH SOME OLDER VERSIONS OF WINDOWS OR YOUR PARTICULAR VERSION OF EXCEL.
To obtain your 12 character “Unlock Key” you need to do the following:
1. Obtain the Registration Code by clicking the button on the Sudoku sheet. The Registration Code must be quoted EXACTLY as displayed in the box. To avoid any errors I recommend that you use Windows Copy & Paste. (typing <ctrl>C when the Registration Code is highlighted will copy it to the Windows Clipboard).
2. To make a payment by cheque/postal order (sterling only), click on the green button below and follow the instructions.
3. To make a Payment by Credit/Debit card or PayPal, Select the currency you wish to use (Pounds Sterling, US Dollars or Euros) by clicking the appropriate button, below. Then, follow the instructions on the Payment Screen.
On receipt of your payment I will email you a message containing your Registration Code and your 12 character Unlock Key. I will respond as quickly as possible, normally within a few hours hours. However you should allow up to 5 days. Once again click the button. Click ok on the “Registration Code” box. Enter the Unlock Key into the “Input Unlock Key” box and click ok.
Sudoku.xls now saves itself and the advanced SU DO KU option can now be used. I recommend that you make a backup copy of Sudoku.xls.
Thank you for using Sudoku.xls and Happy Puzzle Solving.
If you have any feedback please email me at email@example.com